If you've clicked on this article wondering why anyone would buy skincare online, we've got a couple reasons for you.
- Reviews will tell you whether or not the product you're looking at is worth it.
- You're more likely to find your product online.
- You can easily Google hard-to-pronounce ingredients to make sure you're not putting anything harmful on your face!
- Better prices! And there's no pushy salesperson to convince you that you really need that expensive mud mask that you really don't need.
But now that you're convinced buying skincare online is the better and cheaper option, where do you go? Check out our list of the top skincare stores online to find your perfect match!
Wellness delivered right to your doorstep! Well.ca has tons of products, and you can get your complete skin care routine directly from them. Shop by Skin Concern lets you search through a curated list of products for every skin care concern you could have - acne, dry skin, oily skin, cellulite, redness, and more. They carry both drugstore and independent brands.
Why You Should Shop at Well.ca:
- Ingredients are listed for every product.
- Helpful icons tell you whether a product is natural or made-in-Canada or gluten-free, and more!
- New markdowns and sales every week!
- Free shipping on orders over $35!
Skin care is a large part of Sephora's inventory. After all, the most important part of a make-up routine is skin care. Though Sephora carries mid-to-high range products and brands, you're likely to get a better quality of product as well. The product range is wide, from cleansers and moisturizers to niche treatments and tools. The Shop by Concern feature helps you narrow down your needs!
Why You Should Shop at Sephora:
- Each product has a How to Use, Ingredients, and "What Skin Type is it Good For?" section.
- Most products are offered in a mini sizes, perfect for testing before investing!
- You can bundle up with Value & Gift Sets to save!
- The Sale offers some great steals.
- Free shipping on orders over $49 and free samples with every purchase!
Peach & Lily
Bringing you the best of Korean beauty, Peach & Lily is NY-based but Canadians can take advantage of their international shipping. If you've been recommended to try K-Beauty from a friend who raves about it, check out their Shop by Skin Concern. They carry a variety of brands and the 2018 Best of K-Beauty Award Winners is a great place to check for bestsellers and top customer reviewed products.
Why You Should Shop at Peach & Lily:
- Each product has an easily accessible Ingredients & How to Use section, as well as "The Must Know" and the "Peach & Lily Take" sections that give you an overview of the product!
- Tons of customer reviews and questions and answers.
- Even in USD, the prices are affordable for K-Beauty products!
- This helpful Korean Skin Care Routine is perfect for honing your routine.
If you're looking for something a little more niche, BeautySense provides professional skin care products used in salons and spas. They offer sections on men's skin care and starter sets. You can base your search on the ingredients, skin type, skin concern, SPF and formulation. BeautySense offers brands like Bioderma, Caudalie, Juvena, and tons more that aren't as easy to find elsewhere.
Why You Should Shop at BeautySense:
- Each product has an Ingredients and How to Use section.
- You can earn loyalty points worth 5% of your order!
- Get 3 free samples with each purchase and earn a gift on qualifying purchases.
- Free shipping on orders over $29!
Belonging to the Abnormal Beauty Company, The Ordinary. has taken the skin care world by storm. Their products are, ironically, anything but ordinary. The products feature easy to read labels and ingredients. Unlike some other companies, the focus is on the ingredients that help you! Check out their helpful Regimen Guide to make sure you're treating your skin right.
Why You Should Shop at The Ordinary.
- More affordable than affordable prices! Average product price is under $10.
- You can clearly see which products are oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free and so on!
- All products are cruelty free.
- The directions section offers easy to read instructions on when and how to use the product.
- Tons of customer reviews from their own website and cross-posted from social media.
Here's some other stores we've been loving recently, and why you should too:
- The Body Shop has a curated collection of natural skin care products, sortable by skin care concern, ingredient, or even scent! Check out the special offers, and take advantage of free shipping over $75!
- Hudson's Bay has a small but mighty collection of skin care products. Popular brands include Elizabeth Arden, Clinique, Clarins, and Philosophy. Check out the Clinical Skin Care for stronger products, and get free shipping on orders over $29!
- The Face Shop has tons of affordable and high quality K-Beauty products. The Value Sets are perfect for beginners and there's no shortage of promotions to help you save money. You can also score free shipping with an order over $35!
Let us know where you're buying your skin care products below!