You must be logged in to Sign-Up for in-stock notifications. Click here to login
- Optimize each scan with the exclusive Dual Lens System from Epson.
- Achieve professional quality scans.
- Maximize image quality and achieve even faster scans with High-Pass Optics.
- Remove dust and scratches from film and many types of surface defects from prints.
- Effectively remove scratches and reduce grain from black-and-white negatives.
- Batch scan multiple slides, negatives and medium format film.
- Do more with your film and photos.
Specialized fluid mount Capabilities
Enjoy unparalleled performance when scanning negatives, slides or prints, with the Epson Perfection V750-M Pro, the first flatbed scanner with groundbreaking 6400 dpi resolution and unique fluid mount capabilities for photo studio applications.
With amazing 6400 dpi resolution, this powerful performer consistently delivers precision color and detail. An enhanced optical system (High-Pass Optics) consisting of anti-reflective lens coatings and a high-reflection mirror provides the highest level of image quality and helps you achieve faster scans. In addition, the Dual Lens System from Epson optimizes each scan, automatically selecting from two lenses for the desired scan resolution.
You can even use Digital ICE Technologies to take advantage of easy, automatic removal of scratches and dust from film, and many surface defects from prints. An innovative fluid mount accessory for wet mount film scanning takes the concept one step further. This specialized system gives you additional scratch removal and grain reduction capabilities for black-and-white film. For traditional scanning, the included film holders allow you to batch scan multiple slides and negatives for increased productivity.
The Epson Perfection V750-M Pro represents a breakthrough in flatbed scanning technology. This innovative product provides the tools you need to achieve the quality you desire - together in one powerful solution.
Continue Shopping:Epson Flatbed Scanners