There are some great discounts available right now on your favourite make-up! While MAC Cosmetics and Sephora are traditionally rivals, we thought we'd bring them together to make sure you're getting the best products for the price.
MAC Cosmetic's Goodbye Sale features up to 40% off on products you might be seeing again. It's seasonal and limited edition products on discount so make sure to buy before it's too late.
The sale is on for a limited time and only while quantities last!
- Nicki Minaj Lipstick in Nicki's Nude for $13.20 (was $22 - Save 40%)
- Green Gel Cleanser / Little MAC for $8.40 (was $14 - Save 40%)
- Lipglass Gloss in Purple Mocha for $12.60 (was $21 - Save 40%)
- PatrickStarrr Eye Shadow Quad in Goal Getter for $25.20 (was $42 - Save 37%)
- PatrickStarrr Lipstick in She Betta Werrrk for $13.80 (was $23 - Save 40%)
- Cream Colour Base in Root for $16.80 (was $28 - Save 40%)
Sephora's Sale has over 200 products that you can dig your hands (and your wallet) into! Some of the best brands are on sale, including Urban Decay, Tarte, Kat Von D, Anatasia Beverly Hills and more. And if you're looking to invest in cruelty-free make-up, check out our helpful guide on how to get there!
- Tarte Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint for $15 (was $25 - Save 40%)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio for $27 (was $39 - Save 30%)
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette for $34 (was $68 - Save 50%)
- Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer for $9 (was $18 - Save 50%)
- Cover FX Contour Kit for $29 (was $58 - Save 50%)
- Sephora Collection Highlight Lowlight Contour Duo for $14 (was $24 - Save 41%)
- Tarte Goal Getters Contour Brush Set for $38 (was $58 - Save 35%)
Let us know which make-up product you're buying this week!