As many of us beauty-obsessed, Sephora-worshipers know, Sephora only has two sales - one in the fall and one in the spring. While it might not look it outside, it is spring and thus, it can only mean one thing - Sephora's VIB sale is almost here!
From April 20th to April 23rd, VIB and VIB Rouge members can get up to 15% off, while BeautyInsiders can get 10% off of their entire purchase.
Not only makeup, but this is a great time to restock or splurge on those favourite skincare or fragrance products you've always wanted. Some products we're eyeing are -
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation - $44.20 on sale, currently $52
- Tom Ford Eye Colour Quads - $86.70 on sale, currently $102
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - $39.95 on sale, currently $47
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Trio - $56.65 on sale, currently $67
- Tatcha The Water Cream - $69.70 on sale, currently $82
- GlamGlow Supermud Activated Charcoal Treatment - $63.75 on sale, currently $75
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - $20.40 on sale, currently $24
- Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet - $80.75 on sale, currently $95
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - $165.75 on sale, currently $195
There's some exclusions to the sale - promotions can't be applied to previous purchases, and are not valid on The Ordinary products. You can also only purchase 1 Dyson products and 3 Drunk Elephant products per transaction.
Orders over $50 ship for free, so be sure to stock up!
Here's some of our favourite products on sale that you save even further on -
- Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer - $9, was $18
- NARS Danger Control Eyeshadow Palette- $31, was $62
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit - $40, was $54
- Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette - $17.50, was $35
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick - $12, was $24
- First Aid Trilogy FAB Trilogy - $27, was $35
Let us know what you're going to be buying below!