Love shopping and want to support a great cause? Frank and Oak is currently offering up to 60% off on sales styles and are partnering up with WWF-Canada in shore cleanup! All you need to do is purchase an item from the sale and $5 from the purchase will be going towards a great cause! This is a great opportunity to support The Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup as they clean up the shores in Canada with hundreds of volunteers every year. In 2019 alone, 1283 cleanups took place, 78,049 kg of litter was collected along 40860 km of the Canadian shoreline. Join these volunteers in the efforts to clean up the shoreline for the wildlife!
Here are our favourites from the sale!
- The Good Cotton Boy Tee in Pastel pink (Was $29.50, now $19.99)
- Short-Sleeved Boiler Suit in True Black (Was $129, now $59.99)
- Good Cotton Super High-Waisted Belted Pants in Orange (Was $89.50, now $69.99)
- The Lincoln 5-Pocket Twill Pant in True Black (Was $79.50, now $59.99)
- The Miles Straight Jean Short in Black (Was $69.50, now $49.99)
- The Laurier Dress Shirt in Bright white (Was $79.50, now $59.99)
Can't find anything from the sale? You can still contribute to the cleanup by clicking the link here! Find ways to help out in your own community!