It's almost that time of the year again, with Nordstrom's best sale of the year coming up. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going to be from July 20th to August 5th, 2018 so you can officially mark it in the calendar. But if you're like me and can't wait until then to get your hands on a great discount, Nordstrom's currently has 40% off it's half-yearly sale!
From brands like Cole Haan to Sam Edelman, Tory Burch to Kate Spade, and adidas to Alexander McQueen, everything is on discount! If you've been saving to splurge on something big, now may be the moment. If you've been good this whole week and now want to reward yourself with a purchase, then now is definitely the moment.
The sale ends June 3rd and hint, Father's Day is on June 17th so you might be able to find some great gifts for Dad on the cheap that'll get delivered in time!
Here's some things I'm loving:
- Cole Haan Packable Hooded Raincoat for $175.33 (was $269.98 - 35% off!)
- Halogen Emery Platform Espradille Sandals for $67.36 (was $121.41 - 45% off!)
- Gibson x Living in Yellow Erin Crossover Tunic for $43.41 (was $64.80 - 33% off)
- Becca Crochet One-Piece Swimsuit for $100.43 (was $167.39 - 40% off)
- BLANKNYC The Bond Ripped Skinny Jeans for $79.37 (was $132.29 - 40% off)
- Free People All I Got Maxi Dress for $136.07 (was $226.78 - 40% off)
Let me know what you're eyeing below!