Fall isn't just around the corner, it's here and that means switching out your wardrobe and dreaming about Pumpkin Spice Lattes. It also means that you can switch your summer palettes and your dewy foundation to your deeper mattes and your winter foundation shade!
And if you're like me and need something extra to get you excited for winter makeup, check out Sephora's sale section. There are always new products being added from your favourite brands, including Make Up For Ever, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Tarte, Stila, Gucci, and loads more.
Here are some of my fall picks:
- Clean Makeup Kit by Sephora Favourites for $17 (previously $34) if you want to dabble in clean makeup before taking the dive in. Includes Josie Maran, Bite Beauty, and rms beauty products.
- Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick by Bite Beauty for $14 (previously $28). You can pick between ten different nudes to find your perfect winter nude lip.
- Step-by-Step Contour Kit by Smashbox for $46 (previously $54). Sharp cheekbones have never been easier to attain.
- Stick Foundation by Anastasia Beverly Hills for $16.50 (previously $33). With four different shades to pick from, this stick foundation makes a great contour stick as well!
- Blur Spray by Milk Makeup for $18.50 (previously $34). Mattify your makeup and blur your pores with his setting spray!
Comment below to let me know what your favourite find at Sephora's sale is!