There's many things to look forward to in April - spring is here and summer is on the horizon, Game of Thrones has returned on television and months of blockbuster movies are waiting for you, and Bay Days are here. Every year, Canada's favourite department store thrills customers with days of insane discounts, sales, and offers.
This year, The Bay is offering thousands of items at the lowest prices of the season. You can get everything up to 50% off site wide, from men and women's clothes and shoes, to home and kitchen products, beauty and accessories, kids' and toys' and the classic Hudson Bay Collection products.
This is the perfect time to stock up on your summer favourites, your winter essentials, and everything else under the Sun! You can get free shipping on orders over $99 or pick-up for free in store. You don't need a promo code to participate in the sale, but the discounts are limited time only so make sure to visit The Bay (online or in-store) sooner rather than later!
Since we know there's a lot on sale and it can be overwhelming, we've handpicked some products for you to check out!
- Lagostina 10-piece nonstick cookware set for $149.99 (was $599.99)
- KitchenAid Classic Series Stand Mixer for $279.99 (was $349.99)
- Breville Mini Smart Oven for $169.99 (was $229.99)
- Le Creuset 3.3L Rectangular Casserole for $99 (was $200
- Dyson V6 Trigger+ Cordless Handheld Vacuum for $199.99 (was $249.99)
- Taj Hotel Kantha Silk Throw for $63.74 (was $74.99)
- Monarch Two-Piece Accent Chair and Ottoman Set for $373.99 (was $439.99)
Let us know what you find on sale during Bay Days!