Still looking for a Mother’s Day gift, and the traditional jewelry or kitchenware doesn’t appeal to you, then we’ve got the perfect idea. Get the perfect Mother’s Day gift, and maybe pick up a little something for yourself, at The Last Hunt for 50% off!
If you haven’t heard of The Last Hunt before, then prepare to be wowed. It’s Canada’s only site dedicated to discounted outdoor apparel, gear, and equipment. You’ll find everything from Michael Kors to The North Face, Columbia, and Patagonia here, and if you’re not concerned about wearing last season’s clothes, The Last Hunt will be a treasure trove of finds for you!
A few things to remember is that all sales are final. Because you’re getting ridiculously low prices, be sure before you click buy! You can score free shipping on orders over $50 as well, and I know you won’t have any trouble reaching that amount, once you check out the amazing deals.
The Mother’s Day Sitewide Sale is on until May 12, with 50% off women’s styles (except Quartz Co. and Arc’teryx).
Here’s some of my favourites from the sale:
- Sorel Torpeda Ankle Strap Suede Sandals for $48.99 (previously $139.99 – 65% off)
- Outdoor Research Ascendant Jacketfor $86.99 (previously $249.99 – 65% off)
- Nixon Sala All Light Gold/Taupe Watch for $99 (previously $284.99 – 65% off)
- Merrell Snowbound Mid Boots for $63.99 (previously $159.99 – 60% off)
- The North Face Fair Isle Mitts for $24.99 (previously $49.99 – 50% off)
- The North Face Allproof Stretch Jacket for $99.99 (previously $199.99 – 50% off)
Let us know what you’re picking up for your mother (or yourself!) in the comments below.