Explore Toronto every Wednesday in June for FREE with Bike Share Toronto! Is there a better way to take in the sights of this amazing city? Hop on, hop off and enjoy the parks, the beaches, the restaurants, where ever your feet will pedal you, the adventure awaits!
1) Go to any of the 270+ bike share stations on Wednesdays. Find your nearest station by downloading one of the following apps: CycleFinder or Transit.
2) Select Buy a pass on a kiosk touch screen and select "$0 One-Day," then insert your credit card and follow on screen instructions. You can also obtain your pass on Transit by selecting "Purchase Access Pass".
3) After registration is complete, enter your 5-digit ride code on any dock with an available bike and start riding.
4) Ride through Toronto for up to a maximum of 30 minutes at a time. *Fees will apply if you go over your 30 minutes.
5) Return your bike at any station and take out another by selecting "I Have a Pass" and inserting your credit card, or by using Transit, then repeat steps 3-5. You can take as many free 30 minute trips as you like on that Wednesday.
Be sure to Tweet us @SHOPdotCA while you explore TO!
Brought to you by CAA.