While keeping the environment in mind, Frank and Oak provides great options for those who are looking to get into sustainable fashion. Albeit expensive, Frank and Oak makes great quality products that last for long periods of time! Right now, they are offering great sales with up to 70% off their discounted items! A wide range of items are heavily discounted on the site from dresses to jackets, there is a great variety of products suited for any shopper’s needs! Here are some of our favourite clothing items from the sale.
- Reversible Puffer Vest in Navy (Was $129, now $49.97)
- Wide Leg Corduroy Pants in Dark Teal (Was $79.50, now $59.99)
- The Gallery Block Heel II - Black Suede (Was $149, $69.99)
- The Newport Chino in True Black (Was $69.50, now $24.97)
- Classic Slub Good Cotton Shirt in Brown (Was $69.50, now $34.99)
- Polar Fleece Pullover in White (Was $89.50, now $29.97)
Sadly, it is your last chance to get these items and once they are sold out, they are gone for good! On the bright side, Frank and Oak offers free shipping to the store and on orders that are over $99. For orders under the $99, there is a fee of $9.95 for standard shipping. As for the return policy, make your refund request within 10 days of your purchase in-store or delivery date and the clothing must be in brand new condition to be accepted for a return. However, some items are final sale including clearance items at end in .97.