'tis the season to go outside? The weather is finally cooperating (Environment Canada is back to issuing heat wave warnings, so you know it's summer) and we live in a beautiful country full of lakes, parks, hiking trails and outdoors to explore. So what better way to spend the summer than outside? You can hike the Bruce Peninsula or take a weekend trip to Jasper National Park, or the ferry to Vancouver Island or even just bike around your neighbourhood. But before you do, make sure you're properly geared and Altitude Sports is here to help with that.
The sale is on for a limited time only so make your plans and add to your cart before the time runs out! The sale features The North Face, Marmot, Helly Hansen, Columbia, Thule, and Billabong. You can get rain jackets, running shoes, bike helmets, and more. Sort by the activity you're looking to do and you'll be set!
Here's some of the best deals on the sale:
- Marmot Women's Precip Jacket for $77.99 (was $129.99)
- The North Face Youth Sprout 10L Backpack for $23.99 (was $39.99)
- Adidas Men's PureBoost DPR Running Shoes for $139.99 (was $199.99)
- Sherpa Baby's Chic-Chocs Booties for $37.99 (was $54.99)
- Outdoor Research Gripper Windstopper Sensor Gloves for $41.99 (was $59.99)
- Anon Men's Echo Bike Helmet for $139.99 (was $199.99)
You get free shipping on orders over $49 and if you're a member, you could qualify for an extra 5% off on select brands!