TrilianÂ® is the total solution for Bass from Spectrasonics
With its comprehensive design, Trilian brings many different types of Bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
Trilian is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric basses â plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing and extraordinary sound quality. Trilian is the successor to Spectrasonics' award-winning Trilogy bass instrument, offering deeper control of musical expression and much greater flexibility of sound shaping. Trilian's 34GB library is 10-times the size of Trilogy and features all new acoustic, electric and synth basses.
Powered by next generation STEAM Engine technology, Trilian is the first instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics flagship OmnisphereÂ® synth â allowing Trilian's sounds to be used within the Omnisphere environment for further sound design and keyboard/bass splits.
At Spectrasonics, we've always loved Bass sounds.â notes Eric Persing, Founder and Creative Director. âWhen we started 15 years ago, our very first product was the best-selling Bass Legends sample library. Then in 2002, we introduced Trilogy â the world's first Bass Virtual Instrument. Now we are very pleased to release Trilian, which represents a whole new generation of our Bass development. Trilian is built on the STEAM Engine that powers Omnisphere, which has allowed us to create the most expressive and flexible Bass module we've ever made.âPERFORMANCE
The new acoustic and electric basses in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail. The combination of the software's intuitive, automatic selection of legato and release articulations as the user plays - and the extensive âRound-Robin' variations introduced for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes - create a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Newly developed multisampled dynamic slides let notes realistically slide from one to another. Each of the new basses feature multi-channel mixing between phase-locked microphone/amplifier and direct outputs of each bass. BASS INSTRUMENTS
Over sixty different 4, 5, 6 and 8 string Electric basses are presented in fingered, picked, fretless, slapped, tapped, and muted technique variations â providing a huge variety of sounds for any musical genre. Highlights of the new Electric Basses include a Music Manâ¢ 5-string Studio Bass, Chapman StickÂ®, Laklandâ¢ Rock P-Bass, Clean FenderÂ® Jazz Bass, a Hardcore Rock Bass, a Retro 1960's EpiphoneÂ® Viola Bass and much more.
Trilian's stunning new Acoustic Bass is the most detailed instrument Spectrasonics has ever released, with 4 audio channels and over 21,000 samples to create this single instrument! All this combined with Trilian's high-resolution streaming of the sounds puts a depth of realism into performances that is truly inspiring.SOUND CREATION
For Synth sounds, Trilian features newly-developed 4-Pole âJuicyâ and âPowerâ Filter algorithms with oscillating resonance that are ideal for electronic bass. Hundreds of synth soundsources were created using over 30 of the most exotic and coveted hardware synthesizers â from the original MoogÂ® Taurus Pedals to the latest boutique analog modular synthesizers. A multitude of extremely powerful editing controls are available for sound design â including the âFlexModâ modulation system, Dual Filters with more than 19 filter types, 6 multistage looping envelopes, 6 full-featured LFOs, dual morphing modulation, modulatable FX racks and much more.
Trilian's FX racks include all of the renowned FX processors from Omnisphere and Stylus RMX â including a wide variety of amp and speaker models, distortions, dynamics processors, equalizers, chorus, phasers, flangers, delays, reverbs, unique specialty FX and more.LEGACY
As Spectrasonics' next-generation bass instrument, Trilian includes enhanced, remastered versions of Trilogy's core library â taking it to a new level of sound and expression. As a special bonus, Spectrasonics' original âBass Legendsâ multisamples have also been remastered and included in the Trilian library, featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller (bass sounds which some hardware synth users may remember from popular Roland Xpansion boards and the classic MBD-1 rack bass module).INTEGRATION
Trilian is the first virtual instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics award-winning, flagship Omnisphere synthesizer. Trilian's complete sound library can be opened within Omnisphere for further synthesis and expanded performance possibilities.
Trilian's Arpeggiator features the âGroove Lockâ technology Spectrasonics pioneered in Omnisphere and Stylus RMX's Time Designer â which means that with a simple drag and drop action, the feel of bass patterns created with Trilian's Arpeggiator can be perfectly synchronized between all three of Spectrasonics instruments.INTERFACE
The new Custom Controls interface on the Main page of each patch brings out the most useful and interesting sound modification controls for that specific patch, and a single control can even modify numerous parameters to create unique FX. The Custom Controls are all MIDI Learnable, Automatable and users can create their own configurations of Custom Controls. TRILIAN FEATURES
- New Instruments include expressive, real-time performance features:
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons, pull-offs and trills
- Extensive âRound-Robinâ articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides â realistically slide from one note to another
- Multi-channel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass
- Articulations for Acoustic and Electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive Round-Robin
- Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lockâ¢ for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Vast Core Library - over 34GB with a wide variety of bass sounds, â 10-times the size of Trilogy's library
- Includes over sixty Electric Bass sounds â including 4, 5, 6 and 8-string Electric Basses played by 6 different bassists
- Includes all types of playing techniques: Fingered, Picked, Fretless, Slapped, Tapped, Muted
- Amazing new acoustic bass with extremely detailed articulations built-in to each patch â over 21,000 samples!
- Inspiring brand new Electric Basses include: 5-string Music Manâ¢ Studio Bass, Clean Fender Jazz BassÂ®, Epiphoneâ¢ Retro 60's Bass, Hardcore Rock 5-string, Laklandâ¢ Rock P-Bass and Chapman StickÂ®
- 333 Synth soundsources include brand new sounds: Novationâ¢ Bass Station, YamahaÂ® CS-80, Cwejmanâ¢ Modular, Moog Minimoogâ¢, Little Phattyâ¢, Voyagerâ¢, Taurusâ¢ Pedals, Korg MS-20, Oberheim 2 voice, ARP 2600, Roland Juno 60/106, Waldorf Pulseâ¢, DSI Mophoâ¢ & Tetraâ¢, Roland TB-303, SH-101, Metasonix KV-100 Assblaster, SE-1, Omega, ATC-1 and many more
- Newly developed 'Juicy Filter' and 'Power Filter' algorithms are ideal for thick, resonant synth bass sounds
- Enhanced, remastered versions of original Trilogy core library
- Bonus section of remastered classic âBass Legendsâ library; featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every userâCustom Controls' bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
- State of the art Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
- High Definition streaming sample playback STEAM Engine technology
- Integration with Omnisphere: Trilian patches open inside Omnisphere for editing & live performance stacks (Omnisphere version 1.1 or higher required for Trilian library integration)
- Edit page offers powerful sound manipulation features: dual filters, advanced envelopes and full modulation matrix
- 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
- Expandable sound architecture allows user customizable patches and unique new Bass sounds
- Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
- Free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
- Integrated, full-featured FX Racks - just like Omnisphere and Stylus RMX
- Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing including amp simulators and compressors, EQ and reverb and delays, unique processors and more
- FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI Learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
About Cosmo Music
Bringing music to your home has never been easier with a wide selection of musical instruments and accessories from Cosmo Music. Whether you’re a DJ spinning a track or a pianist mastering your scales, Cosmo Music brings to SHOP.CA thousands of items that you need with great prices and free shipping so you can SHOP HAPPY. Here you’ll find an assortment of musical instruments like guitars, saxophones and clarinets by Fender, Gibson and Selmer, and accessories including reeds, cleaning equipment, and sheet music at low or discounted prices. Get your groove on today with SHOP.CA.
Shop, share and earn rewards at SHOP.CA. Throw in free shipping and retruns, and now you'll SHOP HAPPY for products like Spectrasonics. So SHOP HAPPY Canada and get rewarded on all your online purchases. Just a way for us at SHOP.CA to help make your shopping a little happier.
all Recording Software