TRAVEL COUPONS & DEALS IN CANADA
Whether you travel for business or for pleasure, catching the travel bug can wreak havoc on your finances. From airline tickets to car rentals to hotel stays, the costs can add up. We can appreciate a long, walk in a tropical paradise and know how frustrating it can be when the price isn't right on your dream vacation. That is why we search far and wide to find you the best deals and promos on your next adventure.
TYPES OF TRAVEL DEALS
When traveling on a budget, look for savings every step of the way. Are you planning on staying at a hotel? Are you thinking of renting a car? The following areas will offer the biggest opportunities for savings:
- Hotels & Hostels
- Car rentals
- Vacation packages
Travelers will find that each of these areas has plenty of options when it comes to companies and services, so deals will be plentiful too.
TYPICAL TRAVEL DISCOUNTS IN CANADA
When on the hunt for Canadian travel coupons and deals, some common discounts to look for include:
- Seat sales
- Flight + hotel package deals
- Last minute vacation deals
- Coupons for $ amounts and percentages off your rental car or hotel booking
- Off-season promotions on vacation packages and hotels
You'll find these types of deals from all your favourite travel companies, such as
Air Canada, Travelocity, Priceline and more.
MONEY-SAVING TIPS FOR CANADIAN TRAVELLERS
Traveling on a budget will not seem so bad once you score amazing deals on your biggest travel-related expenses. Keep these tips in mind when you go to book your next getaway:
- Travel in the off-season. Vacationing on a budget will be a lot harder if you're looking to take off on major holidays. Popular dates typically see a rise in prices, so expect to pay more all around when booking holidays like Christmas, March break, reading week, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Check for alternatives. This is especially important when it comes to your flight and hotel. Popular destinations will typically see several airlines flying the same route, as well as numerous hotel chains with establishments in the area. Unless you've got your heart set on that room at the Hilton, there are probably plenty of more budget-friendly alternatives.
- Check for Canadian coupons. Missing this step might cause you to miss out on some valuable savings. Coupon codes for even 5% and 10% can be considerable money saved when it comes to pricy long-haul flights. Check our site before making your booking.
- Save on accommodations. Depending on where you're headed, a room at a hotel might cost you well over $100 per day. This can add up during long trips. Look into less conventional options such as hostels and hosting services such as Airbnb. Staying at a local residence during your travels can save you hundreds of dollars on accommodations and give you access to a local host who might give you some pointers on cheap places to eat, shop and have fun!