CANADIAN FASHION DEALS & COUPONS
Have you ever sat at your computer with your mouse hovering over the "add to cart" button, trying to convince yourself that you don't need another one of X, Y or Z? If you're like millions of Canadians, chances are, you shop for fashion both out of necessity and also for pleasure. After all, who can resist the allure of a trendy new line of denim or that gorgeous new dress?
It's alright. We are all-too-familiar with the "should I really be getting this?" dilemma. That is why we make it our mission to dig up the latest coupons, deals and promotions and ensure that your twentieth pair of jeans come to you at an amazing bargain and totally guilt-free.
FASHION: WHERE TO SHOP
As one of the largest spending categories in retail in Canada, the fashion category consists of just about everything you might wear on your person. Popular shopping areas include:
- Women's clothing
- Men's clothing
- Plus-size clothing
Popular stores in the fashion category include large department retailers such as Hudson's Bay, as well as smaller brands like Roots, Le Chateau and Joe Fresh, among countless others. So whether you're a seasoned Canadian fashionista or a casual dresser looking for functional workwear, you will find what you're looking for right here and save money while you're at it!
Canadian deals in the fashion category are common and frequently very good. With so much competition between retailers in Canada, the discounts can be quite deep as various brands compete for your business. Expect deals in the following varieties:
- Coupon deals offering $ or % off your purchase
- Seasonal clearance events
- Promotions such as "buy 1, get 1 free"
- Free shipping
FASHION SHOPPING TIPS FROM THE PROS
Shopping smart when it comes to fashion can save you hundreds of dollars and get your more bang for your buck on your favourite brands. Follow these easy money-saving tips to keep more money in your pocket at the end of the day.
- Shop off-season. Sure, buying that gorgeous winter parka in November might feel like the right thing to do, but you won't be doing your wallet any favours. A parka that costs $500 in November will likely cost about $150 once springtime rolls around, so looking for deals at the end of the season is always a good idea. Remember, shopping ahead is a great way to get your hands on expensive apparel and accessories at bargain prices.
- Sign up to email lists. You probably don't want your inbox flooded with a million emails from every Canadian fashion retailer under the sun, but a few emails from your most-loved shopping spots might save you big bucks on your next purchase. Retailers send their subscribers sale alerts, exclusive offers and early shopping opportunities. Sign up and stay in the loop!
- Compare prices. Depending on the brand, the same items might be available for purchase through several retailers at different prices. For example, Bench sells their merchandise in their online store, but also through Hudson's Bay. If you're looking to buy Bench apparel, get both prices and check for deals and coupon codes that might apply to your purchase.
- Shop around. Looking like a million bucks does not require you to spend a small fortune. Many fashion brands in Canada will offer great styles and fashion-forward outfits at very reasonable prices. Be sure to check out the cheaper alternatives to designer labels if you're looking to stay trendy on a budget.