You must be logged in to Sign-Up for in-stock notifications. Click here to login
This ExpressCard Power eSATA port controller card can be installed in an available ExpressCard 34/54 mm slot to provide a powered eSATA connection, and also alternatively provide either external SATA (data only) or USB 2.0 connectivity from one uniquely designed port if using with standard eSATA or USB devices.
An ideal solution for using an eSATA SSD Flash drive on your laptop, the power eSATA card delivers both a high speed eSATA connection and power from the combined USB port.
A versatile connectivity solution, the card features built-in port multiplier support, allowing multi-drive eSATA storage enclosures to be connected to the host computer using a single eSATA cable.
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 3.0 Gbps with SATA II (480Mbps with USB 2.0)
- Ideal cable-free solution to using eSATA SSD Flash drives on your laptop
- Port multiplier capability with command based switching
- Compliant with ExpressCard Specification 1.0 and ExpressCard 34 Form Factor
- Supports hot-swappable device installations
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista, MAC, and Linux
- USB 2.0, SATA I, and SATA II standard compliant
Continue Shopping:Startech Barebone Computers