You must be logged in to Sign-Up for in-stock notifications. Click here to login
Security & Utilities
Symantec AntiVirus for Caching provides high-performance virus scanning and repair services for HTTP (and FTP over HTTP) traffic served through caching device to ensure that infected files do not enter and spread throughout the network.
- Provides scalable and reliable virus protection for both HTTP and FTP/HTTP traffic served through, or stored on, caching devices.
- Certified for leading caching solutions, including Blue Coat ProxySG, Network Appliance NetCache, and Cisco's ACNS Content Engines.
- Runs on Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, and Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Server platforms.
- Virus definitions and engines are updated automatically using Symantec LiveUpdate with no interruption in virus scanning.
- Enables administrators to remotely manage virus protection as well as configuration, logging, reporting, and alerting.
- Employs award-winning Symantec technologies including Symantec AntiVirus Scan Engine to detect viruses, worms, and Trojan horses in all major file types, including mobile code and compressed file formats.
- Supports version 1.0 of the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP 1.0), an industry standard which allows the deployment of antivirus services at the gateway with minimal network latency.
- Easily accommodates growing traffic volumes with automatic load balancing.
Continue Shopping:Symantec Security & Utilities