Strollers & Joggers
City Select - Quartz
The City Select offers parents the unique opportunity to customize their stroller into 16 different combinations to suit their family needs.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Innovative multi-functional design allows you to select your seating arrangement up to 16 unique combinations (with double conversion kits – sold separately)
- Hand operated parking brake
- 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight front wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings
- Swivel front wheels for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and adjustable head height
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Multi-position foot well tilt adds leg support
- Telescoping handlebar with wipe clean grip
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket
- Secure fold latch for easy transportation or storage
- 45 lb. weight capacity on per seat
*Not intended for jogging
We design strollers, but we're also parents. We are inspired by our children and by ingenious solutions to everyday problems. Our strollers are designed with parents in mind.
In 1984 we created the first jogging stroller to solve a problem active parents were facing... namely, how does one keep jogging with a toddler. In the years since we've moved far beyond joggers. Today's parent is trying to do more than ever with their child. They want to be more places, see more things and we've designed a line of strollers to keep pace with them. From our City Mini line to our Summit X3 and our F.I.T., we have a stroller for every terrain and every level of activity. We've even created The City Select, a stroller that can grow with your family.
Continue Shopping:Baby Jogger Full Size