With WaspTime Biometric time and attendance solution, you can enjoy the benefits of an automated employee time tracking system with the added convenience and security of biometric (fingerprint) authentication.
The WaspTime Biometric solution features time and attendance software paired with a biometric employee time clock. The biometric clock allows employees to clock in and out quickly and easily, using just a fingerprint. The WaspTime Biometric solution delivers secure, reliable employee time and attendance tracking.
A biometric time and attendance solution eliminates the cost of employee badges and the on-going management of damaged, misplaced or stolen employee badges. Using biometric technology to track employee time and attendance also eliminates the extra labor costs associated with buddy punching.
This ready-to-use time and attendance system includes:
- WaspTime Standard time and attendance software
- 1 Admin/mgr user
- Additional admin/mgr licenses can be purchased separately
- Supports concurrent log-in of 1 admin/mgr user
- A biometric employee time clock with integrated network connectivity
- Additional biometric time clocks can be added to the network
- 50 Employee licenses
- Additional licenses can be purchased in increments of 50
- Setup Wizard to speed initial configuration
- Ethernet cable & power supply
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable (with Wasp PoE module option)
- SQL Express 2005 Database
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
WaspTime Time and Attendance Software
WaspTime is a time and attendance system designed to automate employee time and attendance for small to medium-sized businesses. Featuring an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, WaspTime dramatically reduces the number of hours required to process employee time and attendance. WaspTime is scalable to grow with your business choose from Standard, Professional or Enterprise editions to meet your time tracking needs.
WaspTime is ideal for a wide range of industries where hourly and salaried employee time is tracked, including: manufacturing, warehouse & distribution, healthcare, retail, professional and medical offices, government and educational agencies.
WaspTime time and attendance software allows your organization to:
- Track employee time, including arrival and departure time, lunch, breaks, overtime, holidays and absences
- Establish rules governing how employee time is accounted for (rounding, early clock in or out, overtime)
- Reduce inconsistencies and errors associated with manual time tracking
- Eliminate inflated labor hours and buddy punching (with biometric time clock)
- Increase timecard accuracy
- Minimize payroll processing time
- Reduce costly payroll and data entry errors
- Export to your current payroll systems, including QuickBooks, ADP, ADPWeb, PayChex, and more
- Generate more than 30 professional management reports:
- Total employee work hours by employee and supervisor
- Employee overtime hours
- Incomplete time card reports
- Employee tardy/early out reports
- Unscheduled employee absences
WaspTime software gives you control over lost time and productivity, which can have a significant impact on your companys profitability. A study by the APA (American Payroll Association) shows that by adopting an automated time and attendance system, companies can save up to 4% of annual payroll expense.
WaspTime System Requirements
PC System Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Pentium 4 (800 MHz) or better processor
- 512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard drive (10 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit high color or better