Move your mouse on image to zoom or click to view gallery
4 Pack :: Zwell boneZ Repair (for osteoporosis)
Natural & Organic
Zwell boneZ Repair, approved by Health Canada (NPN # 02244254), for the development and maintenance of strong bones, is a supplement delivering a highly bio-available source of calcium, co-factor nutrients and protein needed for optimal bone density.
* Contains Calcium Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHC), an extract of whole bone that contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, silica, manganese and other trace minerals in their natural ratios
* Also contains traces of bone matrix, the proteins needed to hold calcium molecules in place
* Has been shown to restore bone loss and increase cortical thickness in clinical studies (1)
* Other studies show supplementation with MCHC increases the healing rate of fractures (2)
* Is a suitable therapy in preventing osteoporosis, for pre- and post-menopausal women (3,4)
Osteoporosis, a condition of reduced bone mineral density that can increase risk of fractures, affects a large proportion of the elderly population. It is generally accepted that obtaining enough dietary calcium throughout life can significantly decrease the risk of developing osteoporosis.
The Power Of Protein
The bone matrix is the structural “back-bone” of the skeleton and is made from protein. Without a strong and robust matrix, there is nothing for calcium molecules to attach to. Dietary supplements that support a strong and dense bone structure must not over-look the important role the matrix plays in bone health because supplementing with calcium alone, regardless of the type or the dosage, will do little to increase bone mass and thickness if the structure that holds calcium in place is thin and frail. In order to truly address the issue of bone loss, one must supplement with calcium and protein matrix. This approach is like reinforcing the walls and the roof of your aging house, not just putting furnishings in a dilapidated building.
A Question Of Safety
Zwell boneZ Repair tablets are safe, complete and useful dietary supplements for individuals who wish to increase their intake of calcium and other nutritional factors for the maintenance of healthy bone function and optimal bone density.
Warnings & Contraindications: There are no known side effects reported from the use of this product, however, please consult your health care professional if you are currently taking prescribed medications before beginning this product.