Click for larger image
4 Pack :: Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil (omega-3s)
Natural & Organic
Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil is approved by Health Canada (NPN # 80006416) as an omega-3 fatty acid dietary supplement that helps to maintain cardiovascular health and improves joint pain & stiffness.
* A pure source of long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which is essential for human health and cannot be produced by the body, so must be obtained through food and supplements.
* Naturally high in astaxanthin, Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil is made with a proprietary composition that has 48 times more antioxidant power than regular fish oil. (2)
* Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil has unique properties for better bio-availability (use by bodily cells) than other fish oil products and is clinically proven in double-blind trials to benefit good health. (1)
* In clinical trials, Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil reduced arthritis pain by 38% and stiffness by 39% in just 4 weeks. (3)
* The results of a double-blind clinical trial on hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol and/or triglycerides) show that Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil was able to reduce total cholesterol and triglycerides, while improving "good" cholesterol to "bad" cholesterol ratios. (4)
* Zwell omegaZ Krill Oil was shown to be more effective than regular fish oil, by providing better cholesterol-lowering results at half the daily dosage. (4)
* Natural source of astaxanthan.
* No “fishy burps” typical of other fish oil supplements.
* Pharmaceutical grade purity, made without artificial flavours or synthetic preservatives.
Long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids are essential for optimal nutrition and overall wellness. They reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke and are an important factor in cognitive health and brain function. Since our body is unable to produce omega-3 fats on its own, they must be obtained through our diet. Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3, and is a source of the naturally occurring antioxidant, astaxanthin. Similar to fish oil, Krill Oil contains a high amount of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexanoic Acid). EPA and DHA have been found to improve cognitive performance in healthy subjects and to lower the risk of dementia.
(2) Brunswick Laboratories, 6 Thacher Lane, Wareham, MA 02571. Boxin Ou, Principal Research Scientist. U.S. Department of Agriculture (http://www.ars.usda.gouv/nutrientdata)
(3) Luisa Deutsch, MD, MSc, Evaluation of the Effect of Neptune Krill Oil on Chronic Inflammation and Arthritic Symptoms. Dept of Behavioural Sciences & Health Research, UHN, Toronto, ON
Warnings & Contraindications: * Omega 3 fatty acids may potentiate the effect of blood thinning medications. If you are taking, or will be taking blood thinning medications, consult a licensed health care practitioner before beginning Zwell omegaZ krill