The HP SignagePlayer mp8200 is an easily deployed digital signage solution pre-installed with an optimized Windows Embedded operating system and certified by leading software vendors for smooth and reliable playback of digital signage media.
High performance/Small size
- Built on 2nd generation Intel Core i3 and i5 processors, the HP SignagePlayer mp8200 has all the power you need to run compelling digital signage content in a small unit.
Available with discrete graphics
- The HP SignagePlayer 8200 also features optional ATI Radeon 5450 discrete graphics, which provide additional power to satisfy the most demanding dynamic content requirements.
Streamlined and optimized
- The custom-built Windows 7 Embedded operating system is optimized for the hardware upon which it is installed, and contains only those components that are necessary for digital signage environments, to enhance both reliability and security.
Certified by leading digital signage software providers
- HP has joined with several leading digital signage software companies to certify the HP SignagePlayer mp8200 for smooth and reliable performance. The unit can be delivered with software pre-installed for easy deployment.
- The HP SignagePlayer mp8200 has minimum 15-month availability, for reliable and consistent deployment of the same chassis and platform over a lengthy period of time.
Mountable to the back of a digital signage display
- The HP SignagePlayer mp8200 mounts neatly, easily, and securely to the back of a digital signage display with an HP wall mount and VESA 100-mm mount (each sold separately).
- HP offers purpose-built digital signage solutions with industry-leading technologies from a company you can trust. As part of that commitment, the HP SignagePlayer mp8200 media player platform is backed by a limited three-year warranty.