The AVIOR GHSW8242 is a high-end 4x2 HDMI switch splitter which splits any one source out to 2 HD TVs or displays with IR and RS-232 control. Serving as 2 high-end devices in one, a switching solution with 4 HDMI inputs for devices such as DVR / Set-top boxes, Blu-ray / DVD players, game consoles, media servers and a splitter with 2 HDMI outputs for 2 HD TVs or displays.
It features 2 separate digital audio outputs with TOSlink and Coaxial along with 1 analog RCA (Red/White) audio output for separate connection of an audio video receiver. Additionally, it supports HDMI's "ARC" (Audio Return Channel) providing the bidirectional audio support for the audio return from the HDTV back to the connected A/V receiver.
Includes a built in serial port with RS-232 bi-directional capabilities along with intuitive front panel pushbutton and IR remote control.
- Connects up to 4 HDMI Devices and splits any one source between 2 HDTVs
- Separate audio outputs for connection to A/V receiver:
- Digtal audio out with a TOSlink and Coaxial port
- Analog audio out with RCA output
- Works with DVR / Set-top boxes, Blu-ray / DVD players, vdieo game consoles, media servers, computers, and many more
- Full 3D Support
- Supports high-resolution video:
- HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920x1080)
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Serial RS-232 bi-directional control port for high-end system control
- Switch between devices via front-panel pushbutton or IR remote
- Front-panel LED for port and power status
- HDCP compliant
- Backwards compatible with DVI devices with HDMI to DVI adapter*
*Via HDMI (F) to DVI (M) Adapter - Part No. GHDFDVIMW6