apidly read 1D and 2D barcodes and QR codes with the Wasp WDI4500 barcode scanner. The WDI4500 streamlines data entry, allowing you to instantly add barcode data to spreadsheets, word documents, and databases. Use the WDI4500 to improve efficiency and eliminate data-entry errors in healthcare, retail, office, shipping and receiving, travel, hospitality, manufacturing, and more.
Installing and using the WDI4500 is fast and simple. Connect the WDI4500 directly to your PCs USB port, and youre ready to begin scanning 1D and 2D barcodes. A built-in laser aiming guide ensures that you are scanning the right barcode, even on labels or printed pages with multiple barcodes. Customized programming is easy to implement, and allows you to add information to active documents in the right format for your organization.
Rely on the WDI4500 to deliver the reliability your business depends on. The WDI4500 can withstand multiple 5 drops to concrete and features durable construction, designed to limit downtime so your organization is always ready to scan barcode data.
For presentation-style scanning in retail or warehouse environments, pair the WDI4500 with the optional hands-free stand.
- Managing patient and prescription data in healthcare
- Scanning 2D and postal barcodes in shipping & receiving
- Processing tickets in hospitality and travel
- Reading 1D and 2D barcodes on computer monitors and mobile phones
- Tracking barcoded items in retail, manufacturing and warehouse
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows 2000
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- USB connection port
- Rapidly add 1D and 2D barcode data to documents, spreadsheets and databases
- Improve productivity and prevent data-entry errors
- Aggressive scan engine offers flexible read range
- Simple to implement and use
- Laser aiming guide ensures accurate scanning
- Durable design eliminates downtime due to breakage
- Read 1D barcodes up top 25 away and 2D barcodes up to 15 away
- Withstands multiple 5 drops to concrete
- Includes 6 USB cable for fast and easy installation
- Compatible with optional hands-free stand for autosense scanning
- Ergonomic design minimizes user fatigue
- Reads all common 1D barcodes, and 2D barcodes including QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, and Aztec Code
About Wasp Technologies
WASP Technologies is a privately held Irish company, founded in 1999, with offices in both Cork and Dublin.
For over 10 years we have been deploying mobile solutions to many of the largest FMCG companies in Ireland and the UK.
Our IntelliBrand product is an Android powered mobile solution that helps companies sell, manage and promote their brand, while keeping your sales force up to date with immediate access to the information they need.
Contact us today to start making your sales force more productive