For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 14 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and enhanced noise filtration system, Isobars offer the highest level of protection. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A & B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into a complete surge and EMI/RFI noise reduction system. ISOBAR2-6 offers 2 outlets with network-grade surge suppression rated at 1410 joules/48,000 amps. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug and keyhole mounting tabs. Lifetime warranty with $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 2 NEMA5-15R/6 ft. AC line cord
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)
- Tripp Lite's ISOBAR is the world's #1 selling premium suppressor series with more than 14 million satisfied customers and a safety-tested history of 20+ years
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors
- 2 AC outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 1410 joules/48,000 amps
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status
- 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug
- UL1449 3rd Edition listed - surge suppression (400V let-through), UL1283 listed - EMI protection, UL1363 listed - power tap, cUL approved to Canadian standards
- Ideal for premium protection of personal computers with peripherals, network and CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, internetworking accessories, telecommunications systems, point of sale equipment, audio/video and home theater systems in any home, office or industrial application.