The first of our line of patented headless pinners the P630 is also an industry first of its kind offering an adjust-free magazine for a range of fasterner lengths up to 1-3/16"". Although compact and lightweight this little tool packs a punch driving pins through the hardest materials while leaving a near invisible hole.
Light wood assembly Finish and trim work Molding and decorative trim Dowel and joint pinning Mirror and picture frame assembly Lightweight paneling External softwood trim Rattan furniture Glazing strips Craft work Window beading Display and sign work.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/16"" length easily even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
7.75""L x 6.75""H x 1.5""W (19.7cm x 17cm x 3.8cm)
2.1 lbs. (1 kgs.)
60 100 psi (4 7 bars)
3/8"" 1-3/16"" (10mm 30mm)
1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
1/4"" (6mm) NPT male plug
At SHOP.CA, get free shipping and returns on millions of products like GREX. Get these products and more only at SHOP.CA! SHOP HAPPY online CANADA!
Continue Shopping:Grex Tools