Microsoft Office University gives you the tools you need the tackle every assignment, presentation, and group project.
Priced for student budgets, Microsoft Office University 2010 is a complete suite of applications that equips you for school and beyond. Its all you need to communicate, create stand-out assignments, and work with others from almost anywhere.
Create reports that make your ideas stand out
- Write research papers more easily with the citations and bibliographies in Word 2010 and other features that save you time and help ensure accuracy.
- Add style and emphasis to your work with SmartArt graphics that you can customize.
- Make title pages and headlines stand out with dramatic effects like glow, reflections, and shadows that you can apply to text.
- Browse through an outline of your documents pages or headings, or view search results in the improved Navigation Pane.
Design presentations that showcase your originality
- Express your ideas using media from high-quality video to audio and photos in PowerPoint 2010.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and dynamic visual effects you can add without leaving PowerPoint.
- Choose from an array of slide transitions and animations to make your presentations more dramatic.
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentation through a web browser to remote audiences even if they dont have PowerPoint.
Access, edit, and share your work from more places and on more devices
- Get assignments done when youre away from your computer or off campus with Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere you have Internet access.
- Simplify group projects by inviting others to review and edit documents online, asking everyone to share ideas and contribute through a browser and Office Web Apps.
- Use Office Mobile on your smartphone2 to stay on top of schoolwork even when youre away.
Take control of your data to make analyzing problems easierTake control of your data to make analyzing problems easier
- Identify trends in data at a glance and draw conclusions more easily with the powerful analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Visualize your information quickly with colorful 3-D charts and graphs.
- Highlight significant items in your data set with just a few clicks using Conditional Formatting.
- Insert Sparklines small charts that summarize your information alongside your data.
Organize research projects in a single place
- Create a digital notebook in OneNote 2010 to capture and share all your information from text and images to video and audio.
- Take notes while working in a Word 2010 document, a PowerPoint 2010 presentation, or in Internet Explorer; notes link automatically to the page youre working on in the other application, where theyre easy to search and study.
- Easily capture audio and video recordings of lectures and notes right in your OneNote notebook.
- Find what you need faster with tagging features and an improved search experience that shows you search results while you type.
Stay in sync with your e-mail and schedule from almost anywhere
- Organize your busy class and personal schedules all in one place. Outlook 2010 gives you email, calendar, and task tools that simplify communication.
- Manage multiple email accounts from services such as Windows Live? Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider in Outlook 2010.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Stay connected to your email even when youre away using Outlook Mobile on your smartphone.
Promote yourself, your club, or a personal project
- Create communications that stand out with powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether youre planning an event or starting a club.
- Jump right in with a library of customizable templates for creating postcards, brochures, email marketing, and more.
- Choose from photo-editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness. You can also preview your formatting changes before applying them.
- Give your communications a professional look with advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Build your own database to manage complex information
- Create databases using Access 2010 to organize most any type of information, from scientific research to accounting data to professional contact info.
- Start fast with pre-built templates you can customize to the needs of your project.
- Share your insights more quickly with Conditional Formatting tools that use color and formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.