Engage your audience with an IN3916 WXGA interactive projector instead of a cumbersome and expensive interactive whiteboard or smartboard. Turn any surface into an engaging, collaborative interactive workspace. It's like an interactive whiteboard without the board.
Use wand as a mouse to draw, write, and click
Control all your favorite PC or Mac applications with the wireless LiteBoard Wand just as you would with your mouse.
- LiteBoard Wand has left-click and right-click buttons, a scroll wheel, and more
- Draw and annotate on the visuals you are presenting
- Quickly undo your markups with the wand's Undo button
- Easily advance and reverse your presentation slides
- No special software is needed: it works with the software you use today.
Interact up close or away for maximum accessibility
Anyone can participate and interact because they don't need to touch the image -- just point and click the wand. You can't do that with an interactive whiteboard.
- Teachers can interact with the images while out in the class with the students
- Ordinary business meetings turn into collaboration sessions
- People of any height, including wheelchair users, can interact with all parts of the image
- The visually-impaired benefit from ultra-large images
- No calibration needed
Get your message across from the front row to the back with the IN3916 projectors clear and powerful audio system one of the best youll hear in this price range.
- Integrated 20-watt stereo speakers (2 x 10w)
- Preserve your voice with dedicated dynamic microphone input
- Narration feature lets your voice be heard over the audio of your presentation/video
- Advanced audio processor shapes the sound for best performance
Versatile short throw lens minimizes shadows
Get big images when the IN3916 short throw projector is close to the wall to reduce shadows, free up space, and reduce ambient noise.
- Project a 5 feet (1.5 m) wide interactive image from only 2.6 feet (0.8 m) away
- Interact with an image that can be up to 150 in. (3.8 m) wide (diagonal)
- Install on wall or ceiling or place on a tabletop or media cart
- Display 3D video and images created in the top emerging 3D standards
Connect your collaboration and classroom tools
Easily connect your PC or Mac, DVD player, or document reader via a multitude of inputs. The IN3916 even lets you present from a USB thumb drive, and includes HDMI, networking (LAN), and RS232 inputs.
- Display over USB port sends audio and video in one cable
- IT administrators can control the projector remotely via the LAN port
- Connect wirelessly with the optional 802.11 b/g wireless module
Control the display of multiple PCs
A presenter or teacher can connect up to 32 computers to one IN3916 projector (via a network or optional wireless connection) and control who presents from one web page.
- Connect up to 32 computers and select the one(s) you want to project
- Display up to 4 computer screens simultaneously
No special software is required, but we include some that makes interacting easy and fun
- Education version includes drawing, math, geography, literacy, and curriculum-building tools
- Business version includes annotation, productivity, and screen capture tools
- Works on top of your web browser and other favorite applications