In a large organization, stability matters. The globally available ThinkCentre M70e comes with a cost-effective stable platform and the promise of zero changes to key components and drivers for at least 12 months.
The M70e comes in your choice of two form factors: traditional tower and small form factor (SFF). Lighter than many traditional desktops, our space savers are smaller and slimmer than the ThinkCentre M58e models1. Plus, its designed for convenience. Buttons are easily accessible, including two USB 2.0 ports located on the front panel.
Control energy costs.
The energy-efficient M70e helps reduce power consumption and associated running and maintenance costs. Multiplied by all the users in your organization, the savings can really add up!
- Free Power Manager software comes preloaded.
- Select models are ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold and Climate Savers certified.
- Lenovo is the only electronics vendor with GREENGUARD certification.
Management made easy.
In addition to the tower and SFF models sharing a motherboard, the M70e is preloaded with our exclusive ThinkVantage Technologies at no additional charge, including customizable System Update and Rescue and Recovery software. And like all Think-branded PCs, the M70e has been rigorously tested for durability and reliability, which translates into more uptimeand less burden on your IT team.
- Fortify your PC.
Your information is the heart and soul of your business. The M70e is designed to keep your critical data safe and secure.
- Password Manager helps deter internal theft, protect data on PCs, centrally control BIOS configurations and centrally manage all four of the standard hardware passwords.
- The front USB disable feature prevents unauthorized users from transferring data from your PC via the front USB ports.
- The optional chassis intrusion switch alerts you if someone has opened your computer.
More for your money.
The perfect balance of performance and price, the M70e delivers everything you need and more for basic business computing.
- Up to Intel Core2 Quad processing power
- Two DIMM slots supporting DDR3 memory
- Windows 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience for boot-up in under 35 seconds and shutdown in under 11 seconds
- DirectX 10 on-board discrete graphics
- Extra PCI/PCIe slots2
- Support for dual independent display
Continue Shopping:Lenovo Desktop Computers