Seagate Cheetah 15K drives offer the high performance, increased capacity and optimized power consumption needed by enterprises to meet demanding Tier 1 enterprise requirements.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Delivers high performance with sustained data rates up to 171MB/s*
- Offers high capacity (up to 600GB) with third-generation perpendicular recording*
- Includes Seagate PowerTrim technology to dynamically reduce power usage*
- Supports 6Gb/s SAS 2.0, 4Gb/s FC, and Ultra320 SCSI interfaces*
- Includes advanced read/write technology for an unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and an annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.55 percent
- Provides TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) to eliminate the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enable safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allow organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives*
- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data*
* Not available in all models or countries. Requires TCG-compliant host or controller support. TM: The FIPS logo is a certification mark of NIST, which does not imply product endorsement by NIST, the U.S., or Canadian governments.
Continue Shopping:Seagate Hard Drives