LED light bulbs offer a simple way to save money and beautify your home. Designed using the latest in LED technology, these LED light bulbs delivers the highest level of light quality and energy savings in a sleek design that easily fits into your standard fixtures you already have in your home. LED light bulb technology reduces energy and maintenance costs when compared to incandescent, halogen or compact fluorescent light bulbs. The LED bulb features a 130 degree beam angle for more efficient lighting. They are free of UV and IR radiation minimizing discoloration and fading of materials. They are cool to the touch making them safer for kids than traditional standard light bulbs which get extremely hot.
Long lasting: LED bulbs can last up to 50,000 hours - that's over a 10 year life cycle! ( based on 10 hours average usage per day / 7 days a week)
- A 6W LED bulb lasts 40 times longer than a 40W standard incandescent - Energy savings = $30 annually per bulb
- A 8W LED bulb lasts 40 times longer than a 60W standard incandescent - Energy savings = $40 annually per bulb
- A 10W LED bulb lasts 40 times longer than a 75W standard incandescent - Energy savings = $50 annually per bulb
Energy Savings: LED bulbs can reduce your energy usage by 80% . They use up to 75 percent less energy than regular bulbs, last up to 40 time longer, reducing your electric bill. That's a potential savings of $500 over a 10 year period based on average usage of 10 hours per day.
Environmentally Friendly: LED bulbs are great for the environment because they last 40 times longer than regular bulbs. That means replacing your bulbs less frequently and less bulbs in landfills. Save money and reduce energy usage from the electrical grid. LED bulb neither include mercury nor ultraviolet radiation. LED bulbs also reduces C02 emission output.
Wide Application: LED lights are great for any light fixture in your house, office or retail environment. They are easy to install because the install just like standard light bulbs.
- Certification: UL / CE / RoHS / PSE
- Heat radiating material: Aluminum Alloy
- Light Color - Cool White
- Base: E26 / E27
- Light Output (Lumens): 6W (420lm - 320lm)
- Temperature (Kelvin): 6W 4500K-6500K (420lm) - 2600K-3700K (320lm)
- Service Life: 50,000 Hours
- Voltage: AC85-265V
- Average lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Reduces energy consumption up to 80%
- Lasts 40 times longer than standard incandescent light bulbs
- Suitable for all indoor usage - home, office or retail environment
- A High quality replacement of standard incandescent light bulbs
- ENERGY STAR Qualified - meeting the quality energy efficiency requirements set forth by the EPA
- Shatter resistant, flame retardant glass lens
- 130 degree beam angle for more efficient lighting
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
Get the best in digital technology with Aluratek at SHOP.CA! Whether you're enjoying your favourite images on the Aluratek digital picture frame, or supporting your computer with adapters and monitors from Aluratek, SHOP.CA wants to help you stay up to date in this digital world with Aluratek electronics. SHOP HAPPY with free shipping and a great rewards program, only at SHOP.CA!
Continue Shopping:Aluratek Lamps