Security & Utilities
Benefits of Windows Small Business Server 2011 Premium Add-on include:
- Ability to run a vast number of line-of-business applications on an additional server
- Capacity to make more informed business decisions with the rich analysis and reporting technologies
- Access to full Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Technologies
- Cost effective solution for a small business environment
Get access to the latest technologies
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Premium Add-On gives small businesses a flexible and cost-effective solution for deploying additional servers on a network running Windows SBS 2011. It provides a platform for running line-of-business (LOB) applications that are based on the SQL Server operating system, role-based server deployments (such as additional domain controllers), and virtual servers that run in a Hyper-V environment. It also gives you the flexibility to access a second application platform when you need it, yet requires minimal IT resources.
Designed as an add-on component for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials or Standard, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Premium Add-On includes:
- An additional license for Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, which allows you to deploy another server on your Windows SBS 2011 network. Windows Server 2008 R2 builds on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008, expanding existing technology and adding new features to enable businesses to increase the reliability and flexibility of their server infrastructure. New virtualization tools, Web resources, management enhancements, and exciting Windows 7 integration help save time, and reduce costs.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 for Small Business featuring a range of features that can help businesses maximize the value of their information with greater capabilities in development, manageability, business intelligence, and data warehousing. SQL Server 2008 R2 for Small Business has exactly the same capabilities as SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard, however it is only available to use in the SBS 2011 environment.
The Premium Add-on makes it ideal for:
- Running Business Applications
- Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Remote Desktop Services
- Additional Domain Controller
- Branch Deployments
- Other Standalone uses
Continue Shopping:Microsoft Security & Utilities