You must be logged in to Sign-Up for in-stock notifications. Click here to login
Other Networking Products
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each meets all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Cables To Go 350Mhz Crossover Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation and are labeled as crossover for easy identification.
With a Cables To Go Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cable and a network adapter, you can easily network two Windows-based computers in a Peer-to-Peer Networking configuration. In addition, this cable can be used for hub-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater ethernet connections.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver to transceiver or repeater to repeater ethernet connection
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
Continue Shopping:Cables To Go Other Networking Products